1. General Terms and Conditions
1.2 The operator of the Portal is the company RENOMIA, a. s., ID No.: 483 91 301, with its registered office at Holandská 874/8, Štýřice, 639 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, Insert 3930 ("Provider").
1.3 The Portal is intended for all clients and/or potential clients of the Provider ("Client") through natural persons who are employees, legal representatives or other authorized persons of the Client, who have reached the age of eighteen (18) years and have acquired full legal capacity (collectively "Users" or individually "User").
1.7 The Provider operates the Portal in accordance with the relevant legal regulations governing its activities in the distribution of insurance (insurance products) (hereinafter referred to as the "Product") to Users (e.g. according to Act No. 170/2018 Coll., on the distribution of insurance and reinsurance, as amended).
2. Use of the Portal2.1 Initial User registration is required to use the Portal.
2.2 Procedure for registering a new User:
- Creation of a user profile of a new User is provided either by an administrator on the Provider's side or by an administrator on the Client's side.
- The User shall contact the relevant administrator and provide him/her with his/her details: name and surname; job title / function / other legal relationship; telephone number; e-mail address; name of the Client under which the relevant User falls.
- The administrator creates a user profile for the new User.
- The User will then receive a welcome e-mail containing a username and a link to the Portal login page to the e-mail address provided and will set up a password for the Portal as instructed.
- display the Client's portfolio of insurance policies;
- view reported claims and their progress;
- report new claims;
- view premium payment regulations;
- view reports of vehicles in the fleet;
- administer the User's personal data;
- request a quote for insurance;
- request a change to an existing insurance policy;
- send an inquiry to your contact person (Client's administrator or User) or liquidator. The Portal also allows its Users to:
- upload documentation related to claims;
- download documentation (insurance policies, claims, payment regulations);
- export data displayed in the Portal.
3. Principles of using the Portal
3.3 The User is responsible for his/her own equipment and information systems used when using the Portal, as well as for their settings.
The Provider is not responsible for the User's devices or systems, nor for the use of these devices and systems by unauthorised persons.
3.4 The language of the Portal is Czech and English.
4. Obligations of the Portal User4.1 To use the Portal, the User is obliged to log in to the Portal by one of the following methods
4.1.1 First login:
After a new User's user profile is created by the administrator, the User proceeds with the first login to the Portal in accordance with the instructions delivered to the registered e-mail box:
- User will view the Portal login page;
- The user fills in their username found in the welcome e-mail they received;
- The user sets his/her own password for logging into the Portal (it is necessary to confirm twice);
- The user fulfils other conditions, if necessary in the given case (e.g. gives consent to the processing of personal data);
- User enters the confirmation code received to complete registration and first login.
- User will view the Portal login page;
- User fills in their username and password;
- User clicks on the Login button.
- User will view the Portal login page;
- User clicks the Forgot Password option and fills in their username or registered e-mail;
- User receives an e-mail with further instructions;
- User sets a new password (it is necessary to confirm it twice).
- have an internet connection;
- have a mobile phone available for the first login (SMS confirmation code);
- have a sufficiently charged mobile phone battery;
- have a current e-mail address and a phone number registered in the Portal to which they will receive a confirmation code when they first log in to the Portal;
- report and request deactivation of their user account in the event that the employment or other legal relationship with the Client is terminated;
- administer the personal data in the user profile in the Portal and keep it up-to-date, in particular the e-mail address (for the purpose of sending notifications) and telephone number;
- make every effort to prevent misuse of their Portal login credentials.
5.2 The Provider is obliged to take all steps within its technical capabilities to ensure the functionality and availability of the Portal. However, the Provider is not responsible for the availability of the Portal.
5.3 The use of the Portal requires in particular:
- sufficient battery charge on the end device,
- internet connection.
5.5 Use of certain features of the Portal may require access to certain resources on the User's end device, such as photos/multimedia, end device identifier and connection information. Denial of access to such resources may result in limitations to the Portal's features. The User acknowledges and agrees that when uploading photos within the Portal, the User shall comply with the Privacy and Data Minimization Policy. 5.6 The Provider accepts no liability for the functionality of the Internet network or for malicious software (viruses, malware, etc.).
6.Portal Security6.1 The Provider recommends that the User deletes the login credentials, if stored on the device, upon termination of the use of the end device before handing over the device to a third party.
6.2 The Provider makes every effort to ensure a high degree of technical security of the Portal and the Users' data. However, the Provider informs that, due to the specifics of information technology, the Portal may be found vulnerable to certain threats in the future. For this reason, the Provider informs that it may from time to time issue messages containing instructions regarding security policies related to the use of the Portal. These messages with information, such as temporary unavailability of the Portal or other instructions, will be posted on the Portal.
6.3 The User agrees not to circumvent or disrupt any technological security measures in the Portal or to disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Portal as a computer program.
6.5 The User undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data necessary for logging into the Portal for the entire period of access to the Portal and is obliged to protect it from misuse, loss or theft.
6.6 The User further agrees that, in particular, not to:
- interfere with the security, technical nature or content of the Portal or otherwise misuse it;
- interfere with the use of the Portal by other Users; and
- use the Portal in any unauthorized manner;
6.8 The Provider is entitled to interrupt or limit the provision of all or some of the services and functions of the Portal at any time in order to carry out maintenance, repairs or modifications (including updates and upgrades) of the Portal. Thus, the Portal may not be available at all times. The functionality of the Portal may be subject to change as part of maintenance, repairs and/or modifications. The User will be informed in advance of any interruption or limitation of the services and functions of the Portal or of its temporary availability.
6.9 The Provider reserves the right to restrict access to the Portal or to stop providing technological support to the Portal at any time, of which the User will always be informed in advance.
7.Personal data protection7.1 The protection of the User's personal data is provided in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR"), as well as in accordance with other legislation regulating the protection of personal data.
7.2 By using the Portal, the User acknowledges that:
RENOMIA, a. s., ID No.: 483 91 301, with registered office at Holandská 874/8, Štýřice, 639 00 Brno (for the purposes of the protection of personal data pursuant to this Article 8, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"), as a personal data administrator, is entitled to process the User's personal data within the scope of the data provided when using the Portal, or other voluntary data communicated to the Administrator, for the purposes of enabling the User to use the functions within the Portal and to enable the Administrator to fulfil the insurance distribution activities (provision of Products) by the Administrator pursuant to the relevant legislation.
7.3 The Client provides the Administrator with the Users' personal data for the purpose of establishing user access to the Users, only to the extent necessary to fulfil this purpose. The Administrator processes personal data for this purpose on the basis of its legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which is to comply with the Client's instructions within the framework of a mutual contractual relationship.
7.4 The User provides the following data through the Portal: first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, login to the Portal, unless these personal data are already available to the Administrator from the Client.According to the specific Product selected or agreed by the User, the User then provides and the Portal contains additional data, whereby additional information is contained in: the Information on the processing of personal data available on the website https://www.renomia.com/en/general-data-protection-regulation; (hereinafter referred to as "Information").
The User acknowledges that when uploading photos within the Application, the User is obliged to comply with the privacy and data minimization principles.
7.6 The provision of the User's personal data is voluntary, however, the provision of some personal data is necessary for the proper use of the Portal.
7.7 Personal Data is stored for the period specified in the relevant Information for the relevant Products.
7.8 The recipients or categories of recipients of personal data are: recipients, or categories of recipients, respectively, specified in the relevant Information. The current list of recipients of personal data, including personal data processors, will be provided by the Administrator to the User upon request.
7.9 The Administrator guarantees the Users whose personal data it processes the exercise of their rights under the law if the conditions under the GDPR are met, in particular the right (i) to access personal data, (ii) to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data, (iii) to erasure of personal data if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if it is found that it was processed unlawfully, (iv) to restrict the processing of personal data, (v) for data portability, (vi) to object, after which the processing of personal data will be terminated, unless it is proven that there are other legitimate grounds for the processing that override the interests or rights and freedoms of Users, in particular grounds related to the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and (vii) to contact the supervisory authority, which in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz). All of the above is also set out in the relevant Information.
7.10 Personal data are protected by the Administrator against their disclosure to unauthorized persons and against other cases of disclosure or loss or unauthorized modification of said personal data and information using appropriate technical and organizational measures.
7.11 The User, as a data subject, may exercise the aforementioned rights: with the Administrator at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org; more detailed information about the rights and about the processing of personal data by the Provider is contained in the relevant Information.
7.12 Client - a legal entity that, for the purpose of accessing and using the Portal (e.g. registration), has provided the Administrator with the personal data of the User - a natural person or persons (data subjects) who act towards the Administrator as:
- the Client's contact person; and/or;
- Client's employees, i.e. natural persons who are involved in the creation and changes in the insurance distributed by the Administrator, i.e. a natural person - an employee of the Client and the insured (hereinafter referred to as "employee");
- if applicable, other natural persons (data subjects) whose personal data the Client has transferred to the Administrator;
the Administrator guarantees and agrees that he/she has informed the User (natural person(s) - data subject) about the transfer of personal data to the Administrator in accordance with the GDPR, or has secured an appropriate title for such transfer in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, and has also informed the data subjects of the Information in a proper and timely manner.
8.1 All copyrights, rights to trademarks or other intellectual property related to the Portal (including the text and its design and all graphic elements in the Portal, as well as the selection and arrangement of files contained in the Portal), not reserved by the provisions of special legislation, in particular Act No. 121/2000 Coll, on copyright, on rights related to copyright, as amended ("Copyright Act"), or licensed to another person, belong to the Provider and are subject to regulation under the relevant legislation.
8.3 Users may read, view or otherwise consume the content of the Portal only in accordance with the purpose of the Portal. Reproduction of part or all of the Portal content in any form is prohibited, except for the use of the Portal features as set out in Articles 2.3 and 2.4 above.
8.4 The User is not entitled to incorporate material from the Portal or any part thereof into any other work or publication in print, electronic or any other form. In particular, no part of the Portal may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
8.5 By publishng content within the Portal, the User declares that he/she has the relevant rights to publish the content.
9. Responsibility of the Provider
9.1 Use of the Portal is always at the User's own risk. The Provider accepts no liability for direct, indirect or consequential damages arising from the use of the Portal and all implied warranties in relation to the use of the Portal are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
9.2 The Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result of the loss of login data to the Portal.
9.3 When the Portal is used by the User, the Provider is not responsible for the services provided by third parties, such as the quality of the Internet connection, the quality of telecommunications services provided by the respective operator, the amount of fees, etc.
9.4 The Provider is not liable for disabling or limiting the use of the Portal as a result of its inaccessibility caused by, for example, data transmission network failures, as well as other circumstances of a technical nature, which the Provider is unable to influence or whose solution requires the cooperation of third parties.
9.5 The Provider is not responsible for unauthorized use of the Portal.
The Provider shall not be obliged to compensate the User or third parties for any damage; however, this is without prejudice to the relevant provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, on the prohibition of exclusion or limitation of the Provider's liability to compensate for damage.
10. Final provisions
10.3 Complaints regarding the Portal should be submitted to the Provider at the electronic address https://renomia.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/7.
The Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint and shall notify the User of the acceptance of the complaint or the reasons for its non-acceptance, by registered letter or electronically (e-mail) to the address provided by the User in the complaint.
10.5 All disputes arising between the Provider and the User in connection with the use of the Portal, shall be attempted to be resolved by agreement between the parties.
Date of last update: 23.5.2023