Residential buildings

RENOMIA real property and residential development insurance ideally meets the needs of developers, homeowners' associations, building cooperatives and owners of residential buildings.

Insurance of real property and residential buildings is designed for developers, municipalities and owners of residential buildings, individual homeowners, homeowners' associations and building cooperatives.

A comprehensive insurance cover must combine property insurance against natural hazard and  liability insurance for risks associated with ownership, lease or operation of buildings; specific products must reflect your unique needs. Experienced RENOMIA specialists will help you make the right choice.

Main risks:

  • natural hazard (fire, gale, etc.)
  • rent loss
  • damage to property
  • damage to technical equipment (ventilation systems, elevators)
  • liability of directors and officers of homeowners' associations and building cooperatives

Related products

  • rent (facility management fees) loss insurance in the event of damage to or loss of insured property

  • machinery insurance which covers against, among other things, damage caused by incorrect operation or excess voltage

  • D&O  - liability insurance for directors and officers of commercial companies, homeowners' associations and building cooperatives

We will call you back

Our specialists will gladly give you a quote for a solution tailored to your unique circumstances.

Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to process your query. More on the Data Protection page.