Rearing livestock is a precarious business - an epidemic means you can lose the whole herd. Our RENOMIA specialists will help you find an effective cover for your farm.
RENOMIA and RENOMIA AGRO help farmers deal with the risks of epidemics, infections, deaths or mandatory culls. The risk is particularly high in intensive or large farms and in breeding animals.
Livestock insurance includes:
- losses caused by dangerous infections and epidemics, acute poisoing or disease affecting a single animal
- cost of herd or single animal liquidation due to an epidemic
- individual losses - abortion or post-natal loss
- losses due to natural hazard
- state subsidy up to 50% of the premium